NI Modular Icons v2.0.0 [KONTAKT]
YOUR WALL OF SYNTHS
What could you do with your own wall of synths? Time to find out… Created in collaboration with the Bob Moog Foundation, MODULAR ICONS puts history’s most coveted synth sounds into your own studio. Start with 100+ presets, constructed from the actual sounds of legendary artists and their prized modular instruments from Moog, Roland, ARP, Buchla, and more. Sculpt your sounds in real-time with powerful macros, and generate evolving analog patterns with the built-in sequencer.
WHAT MAKES A MODULAR ICON?
Many of the most influential electronic music pioneers of the last 60 years provided the source audio for this diverse collection of preset patches: Jean-Michel Jarre, Steve Porcaro, Mark Isham, Michael Boddicker, Jeff Rona, Benge, and others. And the audio was made with some of the rarest modular systems: Keith Emerson’s custom Moog modular synths, an ARP 2500, Roland System 700, a Buchla modular, TONTO (made famous by Stevie Wonder and reported to be the most expensive modular synth system in the world), and other rare vintage hardware.
SUPPORTING TOMORROW’S ICONS
To support the development of tomorrow’s icons, we’re donating over 50% of all MODULAR ICONS sales to the Bob Moog Foundation – a non-profit organization dedicated to innovating, inspiring, and igniting creativity through education, historic preservation, and the creation of a Moogseum.
LEGENDARY ANALOG SOUNDS
- Vintage modular synth sounds from iconic artists and instruments
- Built-in sequencer sets your creative wheels in motion, instantly
- Made in collaboration with the Bob Moog Foundation
- Part of the Play Series: Great-sounding presets and real-time control in an intuitive interface
Version 2.0.0 2023-10-16
- Changed: Minimum required Kontakt version is 7.6
- Added: Support for NKS2 navigation
- Added: New effects available on FX page (Bite, Dirt, Freak, Maximizer, Supercharger GT, Tape Flutter, Ring Modulator, Vibrato/Chorus, PsycheDelay, Twin Delay, Raum, Inverter)
- Improved: Glide Time parameters on Settings page can be assigned to macros now
- Fixed: Macro assign popup didnt close when switching snapshots
- Fixed: Pressing LFO Retrigger button disabled other layer’s LFO when Layer Link option is enabled
- Fixed: Layer B Glide time did not report its value to host properly